The go-to mooncake for gifting each Mid-Autumn and has captivated the hearts of durian-lovers year after year.
Our Signature Mao Shan Wang(MSW) Durian Snowskin Mooncake is made with the purest of luscious Mao Shan Wang Durian purée, enrobed in silken charcoal Snowskin, finished with a premium dash of gold. Prepare to be impressed!
Best served chilled.
Signature Mao Shan Wang Durian Snowskin Mooncake Singapore
VIPPremium Member: $86.80
- 4 pieces of mooncakes in a box - 100% pure Mao Shan Wang Durian - No Cream - No Added Sugar - No preservatives - Bamboo charcoal added to snow-skin for a healthier option
- - 120g per piece
- No refunds will be made after purchase. - Exchanges will only be made for defective products.- All exchanges must be in original packaging accompanied by the online invoice within 3 days of purchase.- No exchanges can be made if there is no proof of purchase- All exchanges are final.Golden Moments reserves the right to reject any exchanges that do no fulfill any of the above-stated requirements. We will not bear any charges incurred by customers during the process of exchange of products.Golden Moments Holding Pte Ltd reserves the right to amend the Exchange and Returns Policy without prior notice.
- Mooncakes are to be stored in the FREEZER within 3 hours of collection/delivery.- Mooncakes are to be stored in the FREEZER up to 3 months. Best consumed within 1 week.- DO NOT place Mooncakes under sunlight or heated areas.
Ingredient List: Mao Shan Wang Durian, Glutinous Rice Flour, Sugar, Water, Vegetable Shortening, Charcoal Powder, Gold Powder.
*The packaging for mooncakes come in one of the two colors, which will be packed randomly and cannot be chosen.
SIGNATURE MAO SHAN WANG DURIAN SNOWSKIN MOONCAKE (BOX OF 4)At Golden Moments, our Mao Shan Wang snowskin mooncake has become one of the best choices for gifting during the Mid-Autumn Festival, thanks to its exquisite taste and captivating aroma.
This snowskin mooncake is a perennial favourite among durian enthusiasts in Singapore, who year after year, are captivated by its irresistible combination of creamy, luscious durian purée filling and a soft, silken charcoal snowskin that's been delicately dusted with sparkling gold. Best served chilled, every bite is a luxurious and indulgent experience, with the rich and velvety durian filling melting in your mouth and leaving a tantalising sweet aftertaste. Whether you're a die-hard durian lover or just someone looking for an unforgettable taste sensation, this Mao Shan Wang snowskin mooncake will satisfy your cravings and leave you wanting more. So why not treat yourself or someone special to this heavenly delight this Mid-Autumn Festival?
Why Buy Golden Moments Mao Shan Wang Durian Mooncakes?At Golden Moments, we are steadfastly committed to delivering the highest quality and most delicious durian mooncakes in Singapore. We know that the key to creating truly exceptional mooncakes lies in using only the finest ingredients, which is why we go to great lengths to source the best durians available. Our premium durian snowskin mooncakes feature 100% Mao Shan Wang durian flesh for the filling, which is renowned for its rich, creamy texture and bittersweet, aromatic taste.
Besides taste, our commitment to quality extends beyond just our ingredients. Our unwavering dedication to delivering the best possible Mao Shan Wang durian snowskin mooncake experience to our valued customers is reflected in every mooncake we create.
Each is made with utmost care and attention to detail, ensuring impeccable consistency in size, texture, and quality. We take pride in the delectable taste of our mooncakes and their exquisite appearance, with each piece perfectly formed and beautifully presented. From the finest ingredients to the expert craftsmanship of our baking chefs, every aspect of our mooncake-making process focuses on creating a truly exceptional product in every way.
Whether you want to indulge in a personal treat or gift a special someone, our premium Mao Shan Wang snowskin mooncakes make the best choice. So come and indulge in ultimate luxury and satisfaction with our exquisite mooncakes that will leave a lasting impression.
Mao Shan Wang Durian Snowskin Mooncake DeliveryAt Golden Moments, we are also committed to providing our customers with the most convenient and hassle-free mooncake shopping experience. With our reliable and efficient mooncake delivery service, you can simply buy your snowskin mooncakes online and deliver them straight to your doorstep.
We’ve streamlined our delivery service to be fast, reliable, and efficient. We understand that our customers value quality and timely delivery, especially on such festive occasions. Hence, we take every measure to ensure that your mooncakes are delivered fresh and on time.
So don’t wait. With just a few clicks, indulge in the rich, creamy flavours of our premium durian mooncakes and other delicious celebratory cakes and durian mochi. Place your order online at Golden Moments today.
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Mao Shan Wang Snowskin Mooncakes
1. What is durian mooncake?Durian mooncakes feature durian paste or pulp as a filling, rather than the more conventional lotus paste with salted egg yolk or red bean paste. This rich, creamy filling is well-suited to the snowskin variety of mooncake, which has a delicate, chewy texture. Unlike traditional baked mooncakes, durian mooncakes are not baked, which allows their distinctive flavour and texture to be better preserved. The requirement for refrigeration also makes them well-suited to the snowskin variety, which can be easily stored in a refrigerator without compromising their taste or texture.
2. What does durian mooncake taste like?The distinctive flavour of durian snowskin mooncake is characterised by its sweetness, which is derived from the high sugar content of durian and additional sweeteners that are added during the process of making the durian pulp that is used as the filling. In the production of durian pulp, the flesh of the fruit is removed from the seed and pureed into a smooth consistency. During this process, sugar is often added to enhance the sweetness of the pulp, and used to fill the mooncake.
In addition to its sweetness, durian mooncakes also boast a rich and creamy texture, thanks to the natural texture of the durian pulp. This creamy filling is particularly well-suited to the snowskin variety of mooncake, which provides a soft, chewy contrast to the smooth and rich durian filling. The result is a truly indulgent treat that delights durian lovers with its unique and unforgettable taste.
3. How long can snowskin durian mooncakes last?To fully savour the delicious taste and texture of our durian snowskin mooncakes, it's important to store them properly. These mooncakes are best consumed within a week of purchase, and if left out at room temperature, they can only last between two to three hours before spoiling. To keep them fresh, it's recommended that you refrigerate your snowskin durian mooncakes within three hours of receiving them.
For optimal flavour and texture, we suggest taking the mooncakes out of the refrigerator and letting them sit at room temperature for five to 15 minutes before consuming. This will allow the mooncakes to soften and bring out their full aroma.
If you're unable to consume your durian mooncakes within a week, you can store them in the freezer for up to three months to preserve their freshness. Simply thaw them in the refrigerator for a few hours before serving, and they will be ready to tantalise your taste buds once again.